라트비아 일일언론동향 (3.8)
라트비아 주라트비아 대한민국대사 2023/03/09
1. Aircraft that flew from Russia to Germany did not carry the persons mentioned in media reports – CAA.
2. Latvia, Zimbabwe in political consultations discuss cooperation in agriculture and digitalization.
3. Members of Latvian Employers Confederation to decide on appointing Gorkss director general.
4. Latvia is at a very high risk of getting stuck in middle income trap – Kazaks.
5. Karins promises government will work on improvements in health sector.
6. XXVII Nationwide Song and XVII Dance Festival events will be held in 31 venues in Riga.
7. Relation between optimization of school network and preschools, extra-curricular and vocational education is not understandable – Vanaga.
8. Google signs cooperation agreement with Baltic Center for Media Excellence for support in fight against disinformation in region.
9. Medical organizations planning to declare state of emergency in healthcare industry.
10. Latvia to mark first Livonian Heritage Day.
11. Latvia's Russian Union and Center Party unite forces to "revive" traditions of PCTVL.
12. It will be decided who will control Bakhmut in the near future – Slaidins.
13. The year has started relatively well for Latvian cyberspace - Cert.lv.
14. PM Karins hopes partners in Saeima will realize necessity to finally ratify Istanbul Convention.
1. There is not alternative to gas at least at the moment – Kalvitis.
2. Latvia to send first eight confiscated cars to Ukraine.
3. Situation in energy market has stabilized – Latvenergo.
4. SEB to hire 100 product development, IT staff in Baltics in 2023.
5. Cost of national football stadium project could be around EUR 44 million.
6. Corruption Prevention Bureau's 2023 budget planned at EUR 16.1 million.
III. Official Statement from MoFA, President of Latvia office, Cabinet of Ministers, Saeima
본 페이지에 등재된 자료는 운영기관(KIEP) 및 EMERiCs의 공식적인 입장을 대변하고 있지 않습니다.
|이전글||어명소 국토부 차관, 베베르 폴 인프라부 차관 면담||2023-03-09|
|다음글||체코 반려동물 의료기기 시장 성장세||2023-03-15|